Flood risk management works in the Common Works Programme for 2014-15 are detailed in the documents available for download below.
Environment Agency (EA) – The maintenance programme is detailed in the ‘System Allocation Work’ spreadsheet and the maps show the areas covered by each Flood Risk Area referred to in the spreadsheet. Capital investment projects are not shown. Note the maps show the extent of the Flood Risk Area, not the precise location of where the work is carried out.
Internal Drainage Boards
– The Maintenance Works List details all work undertaken by the Parrett and Brue and Axe Drainage Boards and the locations are shown on the Maintenance Works Map. Mendip District Council
– The routine maintenance carried out is detailed together with brief details of the flood alleviation schemes maintained. Sedgemoor District Council
– The location of improvements works carried out by SDC during 2014/15 South Somerset District Council
–The routine maintenance carried out is detailed together with brief details of the flood alleviation schemes maintained Taunton Deane Borough Council
– Details of maintenance programme with links to location plans West Somerset District Council
– Details to follow Somerset County Council Highway drainage
– Details the locations of highway drainage improvements works, grouped by district council area Somerset County Council Flood Risk Management Works
– Details general flood risk management works, grouped by district council area Somerset County Council Flood Mitigation Fund
– Details the locations of grants awarded to local communities to carry out flood risk management work